First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uknews.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
DTM Need help deciding which tests to run.
Did you ever get through WHQL testing with winusb and the inf file? I am trying to pass WHQL testing and have encountered 3 errors in the inftest. All the errors are in MS area, none of our own. So far the only help I have received has been to tell me to call WHQL fee based support. ... 4 Jun 2010 08:07
modifing ShareAccess ( removing FILE_SHARE_WRITE ) of a file
Hi all, I opened the usermode file in my driver using zwcreatefile with FILE_SHARE_READ and FILE_SHARE_Write access . i mount my file as a virtual volume. Now i want to remove FILE_SHARE_WRITE ShareAccess at run time ( on the fly ). and i also want to set FILE_SHARE_WRITE when ever i want. I need api or ... 10 Jun 2010 05:38
inftest.exe generates 3 errors for winusb.sys
We are attempting to pass WHQL for our device which uses winusb as the device driver. We are an unclassified device and are aware that we can get the signed certificate but not the logo. We fail 3 tests in the inftest. The inf file we use is straight from the winusb_how_to.docx with appropriate changes ... 18 Jun 2010 01:34
How to simulate attaching to "HarddiskVolumeShadowCopyN"
Hi all. We have a filter driver, which attaches to different device-types. We log the device names in a log file. Occasionally, on some systems running the filter driver, we observe device kernel-names like type "\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy14", but we haven't been able to reproduce the issue consistent... 4 Jun 2010 11:28
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.kernel
Hi, I'm writing some code that uses FSCTL_GET_NTFS_FILE_RECORD to read the FileName attribute from MFT file records. I've noticed that, for most records, the DataSize, AllocatedSize and LastWriteTime are accurate when compared to the values in win explorer file properties. However, for some more recent fi... 2 Jun 2010 23:08
How to send/read data from a USB device in Host App?
I have a Zebra barcode printer connected to my pC with USB. The printer is not a win USB device and neither do we use the vendor driver. The enummeration process detects the printer as a USB raw device. How can use bulk transfer to send/read data from the printer in the host app? Is there any api calls I can us... 5 Jun 2010 19:08
Problems building the xpsdrvsmpl under windows 7! help!!!
Hi all. I'm trying to build the xpsdrvsmpl from the latest DDK kit and get the following errors. I run setenv fre WIN7 then use build -cZ int eh sample code directory and get the following errors. Driving me mad as all I want to do is to produce a simple xps printer driver; 1>nmake.exe /nologo BUILDMSG=Stop. -... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
How to create a listbox for a Unidriver DLL
I am struggling to find any information on how to create a listbox in an OEM DLL for a Unidriver printer driver. I want a dialog that should have a listbox with selections for commands send to the printer but I don't find any information on how to fill in the information into such a dialog. Well, I have the d... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
how to write integer to LPT under windows 7
My program (C++) needs to write an integer value to the printer port. I used TVicPort driver that was developed just for that purpose (http://www.entechtaiwan.com/dev/port/index.shtm). Unfortunately it does not work under Windows 7. Can somebody suggest software that would allow my program to write an integer t... 2 Jun 2010 15:24