From: jvilar on
I extended the oemps sample driver implementing the IPrintOemPS2 interface.
After adding the two new methods and modifying the QueryInterface to expose
also the new interface, the method IPrintOemPS2::WritePrinter is called only
once with all arguments set to zero. I return S_OK in order to indicate that
the method is implemented as commented in the documentation, but the method
is not called any more.

Should I do something else in addition to this to capture the pscript's
output?

Thanks in advance
From: jvilar on
more info:

If I return E_NOTIMPL from IPrintOemPS2::WritePrinter, then the pscript
driver sends the expected ps data to the spooler bypassing the
IPrintOemPS2::WritePrinter method. If I return S_OK instead, then the method
is only called once with all arguments set to zero and nothing arrives to the
spooler.