From: Kid on
hi

Is there some IO control or API to switch Ethernet speed and duplex ?

Thank for your teaching .
From: Tim Roberts on
Kid <Kid(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there some IO control or API to switch Ethernet speed and duplex ?

No. Why would you want that? The driver picks the best it can do. A
driver might have its own internal restrictions for diagnostics, but
there's no API.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
There should probably be the WMI verbs for this.

These values are present in Details tab for I think nearly any Ethernet adapter.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP