First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Repost: Signed catalog file giving me "can't verify publisher" err
I have a driver that consists of a single .inf, .cat, and .sys files. I signed the .sys, ran inf2cat, and then signed the .cat file. Signtool verify /kp gives the catalog file a clean bill of health, but I still get the red dialog with the "Can't verify the publisher of this driver" warning whenever I plug in t... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Error 39 with Coinstaller
Hi, we have a WDM-based USB driver that is correctly working. I'm trying to implement first steps to port it to KMDF framework. For now I've only integrated the first steps as in osrusbfx2. Compilation is no problem. For now, I can't manage to have the installation working. at end of installation, I always ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
hal!KfLowerIrql change data in system memory for SCSI miniport dri
Hi: I'm working with a SCSI miniport driver, and I encountered a very strange problem that I don't know how to handle. Plz help me figure it out, Thanks a lot! I'm trying to write a driver to present a ram disk. I have a FPGA based PCI card, but the RTL in FPGA is unable to handle the DMA operations.... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
ConfigureContinuousReader in umdf
I use ContinuousReader in the usb driver. But i always lose data. If i configure ConfigureContinuousReader for the whole piece of data (about 6mB), then i get 3 holes in data. If i configure ConfigureContinuousReader for 1/4 or 1/5 of the piece of data, then i get 4 or 5 holes respectively. It seems that the con... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
MSDN Managed Newsgroup?
-Is this an MSDN Managed Newsgroup? -If not, where do we turn for driver questions?? I no longer see it in the list of MSDN Managed Newsgroups: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa974230.aspx I suspect the answer is "no", because my recent posting "Modems supported on Windows PE?" never got answ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
WLK DTM Deployment Scenarios
Do not combine workgroup and domain in your setup. Moreover keep DTM controller/client/studio in same domain. Regards, Anand Choubey ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Unloading NDIS IM Filter driver
Use correct 32/64 bit bindview tool (which comes with WDK sample) and unbind all the IM binding therefore IM will be unloaded. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
Windows Reset Without BugCheck
Hi All, I have a driver using COM port internally. I need accurate read timing so I am reading bytes one by one. I start with reading a single byte and on read completion I am sending another request for the next byte. The flow of execution is so that if there are a few bytes pending every read will complete... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
About WinUsb_ReadPipe
Now I'm developing an application for our USB device. I use WinUsb.sys for the USB driver. The device is defined for using bulk read and bulk write endpoints. I was succeded in installing WinUsb.sys on my system. I can see the device infomation on registory and USBView.exe application as I designed. The proble... 19 Sep 2010 18:36
DTM Studio
I am using 1.57565 and have created a Test Pool in Job Monitor to which I have added a machine, but I cannot see the Test Pool in the Device Console. The Device Console is empty. What am I missing? -- adburger ... 19 Sep 2010 18:36