From: Hannes on
-Is this an MSDN Managed Newsgroup?

-If not, where do we turn for driver questions??

I no longer see it in the list of MSDN Managed Newsgroups:

I suspect the answer is "no", because my recent posting "Modems supported on
Windows PE?" never got answered.

/ Hannes, long time MSDN subscriber.
From: Tim Roberts on
Hannes <hannes.news(a)newsgroup.nospam> wrote:

>-Is this an MSDN Managed Newsgroup?

Microsoft is no longer doing managed newsgroups. They're dropping the
practice.

>-If not, where do we turn for driver questions??

They are migrating many of the newsgroups to web forums.
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com. I'm not sure there are any driver forums
yet. There are forums specifically for MSDN support questions
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: Hannes on
Oh, boy - they're pulling the rug from underneath us :-P

Thanks for letting me know! Now I need to figure out this new beast...so
far, the social site has struck me as being mostly in Chinese.

/ Hannes.

From: Leo Havmøller on
> Oh, boy - they're pulling the rug from underneath us :-P
>
> Thanks for letting me know! Now I need to figure out this new beast...so
> far, the social site has struck me as being mostly in Chinese.

Just switch your newsreader to lists.osr.com and add the ntdev group.

Leo Havmøller.

From: RossettoeCioccolato on
Leo,

Does the OSR server require you to log on. I am getting an error message
when I try to switch to their server.

Regards,

George.