From: DamL on
Hi,

we have a WDM-based USB driver that is correctly working. I'm trying to
implement first steps to port it to KMDF framework. For now I've only
integrated the first steps as in osrusbfx2. Compilation is no problem.

For now, I can't manage to have the installation working. at end of
installation, I always reach the error 39.

I've copied/pasted the "co installer lines" from KMDF-Build.doc but I
have still some questions :

What KmdfService name should I indicate in .inf file. Is it the same as
my own "AddService" line ?
What syntax is correct for the "CopyFiles" part of wdf ? osrfx2usb is
not the same as in KMDF-Build ?
What version of wdfCoinstaller should we use ? (0,5, 7 or 9 )
Is there a way to know what file is missing? I've tried the !wdfldr and
!wdflogdump in debugger but as it seems the coinstaller are not
executed, there is nothing related to driver indicated in debugger.

Furthermore, I've compiled using check version, but nothing appears in
DebugView/WinDebug where as I've implemented some "debug prints" in
DriverEntry Section.

Best Regards,
Dam