First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
TWAIN Driver
I have to create a TWAIN driver. Are there any sample codes and maybe some code skelleton available on which I can base such a driver? ... 2 Oct 2010 05:16
TWAIN Driver
I have to create a TWAIN driver. Are there any sample codes and maybe some code skelleton available on which I can base such a driver? ... 3 Oct 2010 18:15
1394 vdev_hybrid: Asynchronous Requests Fail, Synchronous Succeed
Hi all, I've been playing around with the 1394 vdev_hybrid stack for the past few weeks. Recently, I've been looking and the ASYNC_READ and ASYNC_WRITE IOCTLs. However, bizarrely, I have been unable to get the READ/WRITE request to work. Broadly speaking, in the sample, the IOCTL handler dispatches IOCTL_AS... 5 Oct 2010 15:29
DEVFUND-0046 requirement for Windows Logo Submission
Actually, this applies to Windows Server device drivers ... As per the DEVFUND-0046, effectively from June 01st, Windows Server device drivers are required to supply a command line, scriptable, or answer-file capable utility or functionality for device and driver management. The file(s) required to provide the... 30 Sep 2010 15:35
help
can you please make this inf good for 64 bit win7 here's the code.. [Version] LayoutFile = LAYOUT.INF, LAYOUT1.INF, LAYOUT2.INF SignaTure = "$CHICAGO$" Class = Media ClassGUID = {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Provider = %PCICapture.Provider% CatalogFile = PCI713x.cat DriverVer = 10/... 1 Oct 2010 02:22
How do detect USB device arrive/remove in the HealthVault structur
Hi all, I am using the FabrikamBloodPressure sample to add my own code, but there are some function need to complete (e.g., OnDeviceArrival). I had try and search some solution, but they don't work well or i can't find the place to add in my code (e.g., RegisterDeviceNotification) And where are some other ... 30 Sep 2010 15:35
How to detect USB arrive/remove in the HealthVault strcuture
Hi all, I use the FabrikamBloodPressure sample to add my own code, and there are some function need to complete (e.g, OnDeviceArrival). And i have search some method to solve this question, but it all not work (e.g, RegisterDeviceNotification). There are some other discussion. <a href="http://social.msd... 29 Sep 2010 23:27
Whats with this 300-400 MHz connectivity ?
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68M3KL20100923?feedType=nl&feed... Any thoughts how things would change moving away form higher spectrum ? OK, the questions : 0) What hardware updates we need other than generator/receiver and PLL. 1) Nothing for software , right? (Firmware should be working s... 29 Sep 2010 18:04
Update NDIS IM filter driver problem
Hi All, I have developed my application which uses NDIS IM filter driver. The interface which i used to communicate with the driver is loaded in the service. I have some doubts related to updating driver . Now i want to update my driver. If driver file is changed then *cat file is also get changed. Can y... 8 Oct 2010 18:39
Logo tested NDIS driver installation problem
Hi All, I have got the logo from Microsoft for my NDIS Intermediate filter driver for all windows OS Family. I have one doubt about driver usage. Is there any problem to use driver package which is certified for Windows 7 Family on the Windows Vista Family. Regards, SAM ... 8 Oct 2010 18:39
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12