From: Sam Developer on
Hi All,

I have read complete procedure for installing WLK with Driver Test
Manager.

There are two scenarios in which we can deploy DTM:
1) domain-joined environment.
2) workgroup environment.

Please clear my doubts about advantages and disadvantages of these
methods.

Regards,
SAM
From: Thomas F. Divine on
If you are a big company that already uses a Microsoft domain-based
Intranet, then that may be the way for you.

If you are a small company that only uses Windows workgroup Intranet, then
workgroup is for you.

Once setup there is no functional difference during testing.

I have only used workgroup, and once setup it is fine.

Good luck,

Thomas F. Divine
http://www.pcausa.com