From: Jim on
I want to create a lesson with sub-sections or a menu with selections that
take the user to the selected information and then back to the menu. Can this
be done? How?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

Jim, in answer to your question, "Can PP branch from one slide to another
section of slides? How?" - a Custom Show may help you out here.

Check out:-

Slide Show / Start Slide Show group / click on the drop down arrow to the
right of the words Custom Slide Show / Custom Shows . . . / New . . .

Thanks.