From: Virgina Hernandez on
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go to ebay but I don't know what kind of meory, cards and such are compaitble with my machine. Help please.

Virgina
ghtpl(a)yahoo.com
http://ipods-imacs.com

OziRDzJohqbhAnKp&(O%ZDirG
From: Richard Heathfield on
Virgina Hernandez wrote:
> I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis
> but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially
> when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire
> AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up,
> I would like a very good grasphics card without spending
> a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go
> to ebay but I don't know what kind of meory, cards and
> such are compaitble with my machine. Help please.

Step 1: learn a whole lot about it all, especially the technical stuff.
You can probably buy evening classes on eBay.
Step 2: install Linux or BSD or something like that.
Step 3: enjoy the extra speed.

Email: -http://www. +rjh@
Sig line vacant - apply within