From: Jan M on
Hi,

Is there a simple way to gray a dialog control and have it still receive
messages (I'm looking for WM_MOUSEMOVE).

Thanks,

Jan

From: Steph on

"Jan M" <jan_m(a)jerseymail.co.uk> a �crit dans le message de news:
hle3vq$q2l$1(a)speranza.aioe.org...
> Hi,
>
> Is there a simple way to gray a dialog control and have it still receive
> messages (I'm looking for WM_MOUSEMOVE).

Which control class ?

From: Jan M on
Button (checkbox).

From: Steph on

"Jan M" <jan_m(a)jerseymail.co.uk> a �crit dans le message de news:
hlon6m$7j1$1(a)speranza.aioe.org...
> Button (checkbox).

Except an owner-draw button, it's not possible..

From: Jan M on
That's what I thought but it was worth a try.

Thanks,

Jan