From: David Murray on
http://mikeely.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/my_computerclass_1987_in-east_germany.jpg

I was reading a historical document about former East Germany in 1987
and ran across this picture, but there was nothing in the document
really saying what kind of computer this was. It looks very small,
barely bigger than a ZX81 or Commodore 116.
From: commodorejohn on
Given the location and time, I'm going to guess it's one of the many
Soviet Spectrum clones, but I'm not sure which. The Dubna 48K (http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubna_48K) looks about right, but it wasn't
released until 1991.
From: Peter Dassow on
David Murray schrieb:
> http://mikeely.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/my_computerclass_1987_in-east_germany.jpg
>
> I was reading a historical document about former East Germany in 1987
> and ran across this picture, but there was nothing in the document
> really saying what kind of computer this was. It looks very small,
> barely bigger than a ZX81 or Commodore 116.

Easy. It's a KC85 (an Amstrad CPC clone).
Look here for another picture:
http://error-404.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/02_kc85-3.JPG

Regards
Peter
From: David Murray on

> Easy. It's a KC85 (an Amstrad CPC clone).
> Look here for another picture:http://error-404.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/02_kc85-3.JPG

Oh, I see. So it is just the keyboard we are seeing on the table and
the rest of the computer is hidden somewhere.
From: christianlott1 on
On Mar 9, 10:22 am, David Murray <adri...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Easy. It's a KC85 (an Amstrad CPC clone).
> > Look here for another picture:http://error-404.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/02_kc85-3.JPG
>
> Oh, I see.  So it is just the keyboard we are seeing on the table and
> the rest of the computer is hidden somewhere.

ha, that computer looks like a beta max box :D very nice !