From: Michael Leone on
No, dim-win2300 knows who turgon is. ;-) in fact, I am logged in on
the console of dim-win2300 right now. And turgon is a Domain Admin. It
was the account I used to join the laptop to the domain with. And it
did join, as I see the laptop machine account in AD. So I think it
must be something else ...

--
Sent from my mobile device

Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon(a)mike-leone.com>