From: Egan on
Hi

I try sending email to 100 email addresses at one time.
I receive an error message saying " Your email message was unable to be sent
because your mail server rejected the recipient: 550 Limit exceeded
64.83.50.127
tarpit_max_remote exceeded
201 > 200
1003,10 "

Does any one know what this error message above means?
Much Help Appreciated.

Thanks
From: Egan on
I am using broadband Internet Service provider for getting and sending my
email through Outlook 2003.

From: dlw on
isp's do that to stop spam
split the list up into smaller groups (10 or so?)
or do a mail merge with Word