From: rdlari on
I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation.

I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu!
I can not find any information on how to disable it now.

Help greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance...
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"rdlari" <rdlari(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation.
>
> I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu!
> I can not find any information on how to disable it now.

Since you're using an Exchange account or you wouodn't have had the Out of
Office Assistant, please contact the IT people where you work.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]