From: MC on
I know outlook 2003 doesn't allow public folder archive, Outlook 2000 does.
However, when I use outlook 2000 to archive public folder, I see that some
of the e-mails have been archived but did not delete from public folders.
When I try to delete manually, it doesn't allow me to delete, I have full
permision on the whole public folder structure.

Is there any other way to find out what is holding these files? better yet,
is there a better tool that will archive and remove e-mails from public
folders, based on the date I define?
I reset public folders permissions and made myself the owner of the whole
thing, didn't work.
Read MS article saying it would take a while for maintenance to clear later,
but more then a week messages didn't delete

Thanks
MC

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook 2007 Back up Utility Error
Next: Word View