From: poorboy13 via AccessMonster.com on
Here is the whole Sub
The specific line is
BODDate=Date

Private Sub Command10_Click()
BODDate.Locked = False
BeginTime.Locked = False
BODDate = Date
BeginTime = Now()
BeginTime.Locked = True
BODDate.Locked = True
Present = -1
End Sub
I do appreciate the help but in the interest of time I reverted back to older
version and re-wrote it all and it is working fine now.
I know at some point I named 2 objects "Date" (Not thinking, obviously) but
even though I renamed them after this problem presented itself, it never
fixed the problem. It is just curious that the forms I wrote before I named
those 2 objects continued to work after my mistake but any new creation with
that same code did not.

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
Did you try doing a Compact and Repair (Tools >> Database Utilities >>
Compact and Repair)? Back up the database first. Make sure you do this.
Really.

I'm guessing you have Name Autocorrect enabled. For more information:
http://allenbrowne.com/bug-03.html

It may be worthwhile going through this recovery sequence:
http://allenbrowne.com/recover.html