From: JCO on
Running several computers all with WindowsXP Professional.
I typically have a shared folder on each computer named "Public". This
allows me to send files back & forth to each computer. Just recently, one
computer stopped sharing. The proper icon is displayed... that is, it shows
the Hand underneath the icon as if it is shared. But you can't see this
folder via the network or from other computers.

I'm guessing it might be the network card, but I have no issues getting on
the Internet.
Any Ideas?

From: Bob I on
Sometimes, remove and resharing fixes it.