From: sewlady on
Ok so if it isn't running How do I get it started again?

From: Lem on
sewlady wrote:
> Ok so if it isn't running How do I get it started again?
>
> "Pavel A." wrote:
>
>> If you don't see the wireless tab, the wzc service is not runnng -
>> check why.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --PA
>>

>> "Ali Shooshtari" <Ali Shooshtari(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I have done what you said , but I did not get any option to change to window.
>>> even reintalled but still not working and giving message WZC 871122 required.

Did you follow the directions in the part of KB871122 under "To start
the Wireless Zero Configuration service, follow these steps:"?

If you did and still no joy ...

By "error message 1068" do you mean this is an Event ID that you see in
the event viewer? If so, click the icon just below the up/down arrows in
the Event properties windows. This copies the event text to the
clipboard. Paste into your next post.

If you meant something else by "error message 1068" please post the
entire text of the error message.

And you really should install service pack 3.

--
Lem

Apollo 11 - 40 years ago:

Pages: 1