|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
wlanapi.dll error after SP3 (D-Link)
What is expected from Microsoft Vista is a solution, not more problems. To follow your solution is a pain, bigger than the original problem. You just make a good operating system, OR, as you constatly spy our computers and ask for sending error messages, just make an easy automatic solution to users who paid f... 3 Jun 2010 12:19
Close
Just seen the news re ms closing newsgroup, gee my timing is fantastic :-( ... 1 Jun 2010 06:29
Scheduling wireless shutdown
Hi all, If anyone can answer this one it would be much appreciated. I would like to know if there is a way of scheduling the wireless component of my modem to shut down at a specified time without shutting down the ADSL connection. I want to allow the gateway to work but disable access for wireless connecti... 1 Jun 2010 06:29
Wireless Networking doesn't work, wired does windows xp
Running windows xp on my laptop wireless to router. Today it does not work. I can connect to the internet get emails and browse, but my shares can't be seen by my other computers nor can I see other computer shares. If I cable directly to the router then it works. I'm at a loss as to what to look for that i... 31 May 2010 02:15
Goodbye!
Hi everyone. Tomorrow is the last day of this group. After years of being here, and thousands of postings it is time to say Goodbye. :D Jack (MS, MVP-Networking). ... 1 Jun 2010 00:03
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 30 May 2010 12:11
connecting printer to laptop
desktop and laptop both running winXP (sp3). Have not set up sharing between the two. Printer (hp5220) connected to desktop. Went into CP, Printers and set printer to share. On laptop went to CP, Printers and have tried to add printer with no luck. Let system scan for new printer(Add Printer Wizard) and the onl... 29 May 2010 15:46
wireless zero configuration
"Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote: Thanks a lot for ur help on this I really appreciate it i loveeeeeeeeeeeee u=20 Nezar from Jordan - Amman i would like to give u my email or take ur email coz i tried to send u ...but i got failure delivery msg nezar78(a)ymail.com nezar78 at ymail.com ... 25 May 2010 03:44
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 19:24
autoswitch from lan to wireless
Rebuilding a Toshiba M45 laptop from a HDD crash. Everything working except cannot figure out how to make the laptop auto switch from ethernet connection to wireless and viceversa when you plug or unplug the ethernet cable. Worked before the HDD crash, I am sure it is a config of some kind ?? Now I have to m... 20 May 2010 09:28
Hi there
I disabled alot of services on Vista to speed my laptop up and I got this problem. I fixed it by re-enabling the Network Location Awareness Service. To do this go Start -> Run, Type services.msc and click Ok. Scroll down to Network Location Awareness, right click, Properties, change Startup Type to Automatic, clic... 18 May 2010 03:51
WPA2 on XP
I have been told that XP does not support WPA2. I just purchased a new wireless router and would like to set it to WPA2 on my XP SP3 computer. Is it true that XP will not support it? Thank you for your help.... 17 May 2010 18:02
MN-710 drivers needed
where can i find the drivers i need HELP ... 17 May 2010 21:20
Configuring wireless on tower PC
I'm running XP SP3 on a Tower PC. I just got a wireless NIC from Rosewill. I understand about installing the hardware. Their instructions for configuring the adapter indicate that I should reboot after installing the card; I should then cancel the 'found new hardware wizard' and run either a Windows Zero Con... 15 May 2010 09:22
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11