First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 48265
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
Help with irda for using remote control
Hi, I have XP Pro SP3 and want to use a remote control for Play/Stop etc with Winamp. My laptop has an irda panel and it is enabled but I only have remotes from my DVD and VHS players. I have seen a remote which uses a usb receiver with it but wondered how I go about connecting the actual remote control ... 19 Feb 2010 18:53
I could NOT open "Protected EAP Properties" dialog box
Hi, Sir I have this trouble, Help please. I could NOT open "Protected EAP Properties" dialog box in "authentication" window. Before that, i chose "Protected EAP (PEAP)" from drop-down list of "EAP type", then click Properties. But it have not any action, Could NOT open "Protected EAP Properties". * I ... 27 Feb 2010 17:42
Two Questios
I am having trouble with two wireless problems. Networking at all in windows 7. I have several folders and partitions shared but they are not recognized by the other computers on my home network. I can't find the wizard that will lead me all through the process. Also, I can't get my wireless printer to accept... 18 Feb 2010 11:43
Adding a Wired Computer to a Wireless Network
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but I just wanted to be 100% sure. The computers on my wireless network are all programmed with the network SSID and password, obviously. Now I want to add a computer to the network with a wired connection. The wired computer doesn't need to know the SSID or pas... 17 Feb 2010 23:35
EAP/TLS Certificate query
I have several User Certificates installed for users. However when I use the wireless network I have a bubble pop up: "click here to select a certificate or other credentials for connection to the network" I am happy to choose the relevant certificate to authenticate me onto the Wireless Network, but wanted t... 17 Feb 2010 20:14
Use Both Wireless and Wired Adapters at the Same Time
Is it beneficial to use both adapters on a laptop at the same time? Will it be faster? Fred ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
wireless zero configuration
Jack, Thank-you! It helped me on 2-12-10. Bob "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote: Hi May be this can Help. http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html Jack (MVP-Networking). "retiree" <retiree(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D2975A6-0605-48BA-A84B-8F723A26056C(a)microsoft.com... How do ... 23 Feb 2010 21:39
Wireless Implementation cannot be this easy!
http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_public.aspx?search_fd0=405&article_title=XBee+Explorer+USB+-+Jumpstart+Xbee+Implementation ... 12 Feb 2010 19:08
Missing EAP Type = Protected EAP (PEAP)
Hi James, I have also this issue. I can't find the option "PEAP", just "small card". I use Windows XP Professional SP3 and I tried to install wireless card driver again but it is also the same. Pls help~ Thanks, Eric "James McIllece [MS]" wrote: =?Utf-8?B?VkVOWlk=?= <VENZY(a)discussions.microsoft.com... 11 Feb 2010 00:41