First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Computer won't connect to other networks
"The Quiz" wrote: "Zero Clue" wrote: When traveling, I'm having issues when trying to connect to other wireless networks. At home, everything is fine. When I click on "view available wireless networks" this is the message I get: "Windows cannot configure this wireless co... 23 Nov 2009 00:55
Explain "Manual"
When I open the listing of wireless networs, some of the unsecured items include a star and the word "Manual". I can't find an explanation for this. Please explain.l ... 13 Nov 2009 17:47
Restricting access to internal hosts
Restricting access to internal hosts hi all! i have a problem which i hope you can help me with. please see image located here: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5421/networkq.jpg as you can see i connected a router with the company network and which routes to a gateway connected to the internet. every... 12 Nov 2009 09:31
Removing ad hoc networks from network list.
From the 'Start' menu select 'Control panel' From the control panel select 'Network and sharing centre' From the list on the left select 'Manage wireless networks' Left click on the ad hoc network you wish to remove. Left click 'Remove' on task bar at the top of the screen. DarwinLab wrote: Ad Hoc in Wi... 6 Nov 2009 20:23
wireless/wired home network problem
Hi, I have a problem i have a printer connected to a XPhome computer and ít´s connected (wired) to wlan router and i want to share it on the network, and also i´m using a Windows7 on wireless computer and need to use the printed daily. Both computers are in the same network and still i cant see the othe compute... 4 Nov 2009 19:46
Permanently Hiding the "Wireless No Connection" Icon in System
I have XP, I also tried below steps and it didn't work, the "Wireless No Connection" icon always end up coming back. Right-click "start" then Properties -> "Taskbar" tab -> Make sure "Hide inactive icons" is checked, then click "Customize" Find the item you want to hide, click in "Behavior" column and select ... 2 Nov 2009 02:30
53 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software XJ,XdMFQ&&y^/Pk^B/vfEVkmG ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
Permanently Hiding the "Wireless No Connection" Icon in System Tra
I don't want to see the wireless icon in System Tray when it is not connected. How do I remove this icon permanently without disabling? I have been searching the web for this answer and seems no one has a solution. Can anyone help me? ... 23 Oct 2009 17:48
XP "Choose a wireless network" silently rejects connection
Hi. I have a wireless router (BT Home Hub) that works fine with my primary computer, and worked fine with a previous Vaio laptop, but won't seem to accept connections from a new Vaio laptop. The router shows up in the "Choose a wireless network" / View Available Wireless Networks dialogue, but when I select... 23 Oct 2009 17:48
connect to wireless - delayed panel display
When I selected 'Start/Connect to' using Vista, the wireless network selection panel had been displayed almost immediately. Then I loaded some software (MS Office 2007, Windows security updates). Now there is a delay of 1-2 minutes before the wireless network selection panel appears. What is causing the dela... 21 Oct 2009 21:37