From: Michael on
From the 'Start' menu select 'Control panel'
From the control panel select 'Network and sharing centre'
From the list on the left select 'Manage wireless networks'
Left click on the ad hoc network you wish to remove.
Left click 'Remove' on task bar at the top of the screen.

DarwinLab wrote:

Ad Hoc in Windows Vista
11-Oct-07

I recently installed Windows Vista Business onto my laptop. I created an ad
hoc wireless connection, I am no longer using the connection, but to my
surpise I can't remove it. It is staying active. How can I remove it from my
machine. I am hosting the AD HOC. Any help would be great

On 11 October 2007 15:03
DarwinLab wrote:

Ad Hoc in Windows Vista
I recently installed Windows Vista Business onto my laptop. I created an ad
hoc wireless connection, I am no longer using the connection, but to my
surpise I can't remove it. It is staying active. How can I remove it from my
machine. I am hosting the AD HOC. Any help would be great

On 11 October 2007 16:47
Phillip Windell wrote:

I have not heard of that before,...
I have not heard of that before,...but maybe if you connect to some other
network first so the Ad Hoc one is not the active one,...then you might be
able to delete it.

--
Phillip Windell
www.wandtv.com

"DarwinLabs" <DarwinLabs(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On 11 October 2007 18:55
Jack \(MVP-Networking\). wrote:

HiI am not sure what you mean by remove.
Hi
I am not sure what you mean by remove.
If you do not want AD-Hoc setting, reconfigure to Infrastructure.
If you do not want the Wireless at all, Disable the card in the Device
Manager, or switch it off if your computer has a physical switch for the
Wireless.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"DarwinLabs" <DarwinLabs(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On 23 October 2007 16:16
Roge wrote:

I'm having this same problem and it's annoying.
I'm having this same problem and it's annoying.
Create an ad hoc connection, then try to get rid of it from your Connect to
a network list. Sure, you don't have to connect to it, but in my situation
-- I want to create a new ad hoc network with the same name/different
password because I lot the password -- can't do it.

"Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

On 17 November 2007 11:04
PFC Foste wrote:

The reason they are on your list of connections is because you have profiles
The reason they are on your list of connections is because you have profiles
associated with those connections. Since they are ad-hoc oviously they are on
your list.

This is what you need to do in order to remove connections that don't need
to be on that list.

Click on Start
Click on Control Panel
In Control Panel double click on "Network and Sharing Center"
In Network and Sharing center look at the list on the left.
On the left it should say "Task"
The list should say:

View computers and devices
Connect to a network
Manage wireless networks
Set up a connection or network
Manage Network connections
Diagnose and repair

click or double click on "Manage wireless networks"
once in there, click on the profiles you want removed and click on the
remove button.

"DarwinLabs" wrote:

ASP.NET Modal Dialog Postback and return values
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f6a080a9-3394-4299-855c-f0128810f738/aspnet-modal-dialog-post.aspx