First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Transfer rate old laptop: 108 KB/s, new laptop: 24 KB/s
I got a new laptop (with Windows XP SP3 installed) which is standing next to my old laptop (also Windows XP SP3 installed). Both are HP laptops, both have a Broadcom card installed and both are connected to the same wireless router (it's a home network using WEP). Both report the same (low) signal strength.... 21 Jan 2009 15:56
Drivers for a Dynamode USB Network Adapter
Further to previous post, I have a Dynamode Wireless USB network adapter which shows in Device Manager as Marvell Wireless Device V1.0.1.2. Have searched endlessly for drivers for this. Anyone know how I could get it going? ... 30 Dec 2008 23:56
Finding drivers for Wireless adapter?
Trying to fix up an old computer a long way from home. I have had to reinstall XP and now the wireless adapter has a yellow ? in Device Manager and hence doesn't work. It is the type you have to take the side of the PC of and plug into the MoBo - sorry don't know the name - an aerial sticks out the back of the ... 30 Dec 2008 18:30
How to Open the Control Panel "Choose a Wireless network" from
Baron, can you share your AutoIt code with us? I ended up using AutoIt to execute a shortcut to "Connect to" renamed to "Connect" and placed in the same directory like so: ShellExecute("C:\Program Files\WiFi\Connect.lnk") But I would like to dispense with the shortcut entirely. Any ideas are greatly appreci... 10 Dec 2008 13:27
AirPMCFG.exe & WZCSLDR2.exe - Entry Point Not Found - Wlanapi.dll
Hi Maybe this can Help. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950720 Jack (MS, MVP-Networking) "leeroy santana" wrote in message news:20081116114037leeroysantana(a)hotmail.com... I am using a D-link Air Premier DWL AG660 Wireless card. After installing Windows service pack 3 I started getting the following message... 16 Nov 2008 23:03
Strange XP SP3 wireless problem
Hello! I am helping someone remotely and typing this as I attempt to fix the problem. I have a user with a Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop that has a bizarre problem with its integrated Intel 2200BG wireless connection. When hard-wired, the laptop works fine. When connected via wireless, it cannot browse the web,... 24 Aug 2008 14:57
Help, there is no wireless connection tab
"Malke" wrote: Professor B. wrote: Hello, I have a Dell 2650 and I am attempting to set up a wireless connection in XP however there is no wireless tab. I do not have a wireless driver or if it is there, I do know where it is? Please help? I'm assuming you have a 2650 Inspiron and not... 2 Aug 2008 04:23
wireless zero configuration
How do I keep wireless zero configuration running all the time? It stops when the computer is turned off or in hibernation for over night. Right now I have to reconfigure wzc, then I have to go thru network connections to reconfigure that before I can connect. I would like to connect without all of these steps! ... 21 Aug 2008 00:11
smcwbr14-G installation
I have an old smcwbr14-G router that I want to install on an XP PC and then use it as an additional wired access point but I can no longer find its installation CD. I went to their website to see if I could download it but all I could find to download is the manual. Is it possible to install a router without its... 26 Jul 2008 19:10
Install printer
When I try to install a HP PSC 1600 printer to my laptop trough a wireless network I get error messages: 0x0000046a or 0x0000003a. What's up with that? Roger ... 9 Jan 2008 17:27