From: blinkdt on
Baron, can you share your AutoIt code with us? I ended up using AutoIt to
execute a shortcut to "Connect to" renamed to "Connect" and placed in the
same directory like so:

ShellExecute("C:\Program Files\WiFi\Connect.lnk")

But I would like to dispense with the shortcut entirely. Any ideas are
greatly appreciated, this one has me stumped.

From: Baron on
blinkdt,

You can find the example code on the Code Examples tab of my site:
http://autoit2.netfirms.com/public/

Hope this helps.