First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Intel PRO 3945ABG Settings
Does anyone know where I can find more detailed information on the Intel Pro 3945ABG card (roaming aggressiveness, Transmit Power, HD Mode, and Throughput enhancement)? I would like to see if I can tweak the client for better performance. The one setting I would like to try id the HD Mode. Anyone have any info ... 19 Aug 2007 00:15
Unable to remove hidden device in device manager
I tried to install a Netgear wpn111 wireless USB adapter. The installation failed. I ran the Netgear uninstallation routine and tried to re-install the wpn111. XP will not detect the device. I called Netgear - no help. I noticed that the adapter still appears in the device manager as a hidden device. When... 10 May 2007 13:38
WLAN on vista
Hi, All off a sudden my WLAN stopped working on one of my laptops (L1) for a specific network, I see some networks but not the ones I'm supposed to see. (wlan is working fine on this laptop (L2) I'm on now). The laptop I'm on now (L2) show's about 5 networks a apposed to 1 on the other laptop (L1). Things get re... 14 Feb 2007 19:40
Internet access problem
Internet access and IDServe problem - Connectivity: Motorola SB4100 cable modem to TimeWarner infrastructure, dynamic IP - Provider: EarthLink - present IP 24.152.189.211 rDNS user-0c9hfej.cable.mindspring.com - LAN: recent AirLink AR325W wirelessG 4 port ethernet router replacing Linksys BEFSR41 wired ro... 16 Dec 2006 15:20
Error loading TCP MIB Library combined with peer to peer sharing i
I have a user that is using Windows XP Pro SP2 fully patched. He has a local HP K500 Office Jet attached via USB attempting to share peer to peer (no tcpip port being used). Everytime he boots the PC he gets an error (no identifying charachteristics on the error window) that says "Error loading TCP MIB Library"... 29 Sep 2006 09:05
network key
i forgot my network key.. how do i find it? ... 7 Sep 2005 20:40
Intel/Dlink Connection Problems
I just got a LG LS50 laptop with an Intel WirelessPro 2200BG adapter. I am trying to connect it to my existing network via a Dlink DWL-2100AP. The signal strength reports as ok but it won't connect. I am using WEP 128 bit security. The authentication is correct. My other laptop with a Dlink DWL-G650 works perfect... 5 Sep 2005 06:43
Dell Inspiron 600m - Intel wireless card
I have the above machine with an Intel WM3A2100 wireless Network card. The card ceased to function. Dell sent out a new one but we cannot load/uninstall drivers. We downloaded 3 past generations of the driver to no avail. I have XP SP2 on the machine but only the SP1 Diagnostic disk. Dell have suggested running... 28 Aug 2005 17:12
No wireless networks were found in range
Hi. Please can you help me. I have a home network that works using my Dell router connected to my desktop PC with a cable. My laptop can wirelessly connect to my router and desktop PC fine and so does the desktop. I have now fitted a wireless adapter card into my desktop as I would like to be able to move... 7 Aug 2005 16:57
WPA Key in registry
I have a client who is running WPA using TKIP via Foundry access points. When they setup a user to use it, everything works fine. We are using a passphrase for WPA. However when we want to disable the user from getting on, and turn WPA off on their PC, it must store the passphrase in the registry. When we re... 4 Aug 2005 21:56