From: ddamico on
Does anyone know where I can find more detailed information on the Intel Pro
3945ABG card (roaming aggressiveness, Transmit Power, HD Mode, and Throughput
enhancement)? I would like to see if I can tweak the client for better
performance. The one setting I would like to try id the HD Mode. Anyone have
any info or experience with this setting?

From: Curt Christianson on
Here's a good starting point, and it gets more detailed from here:

http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/prowireless_mobile.htm

--
HTH,
Curt