First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Beginings
... 27 Dec 2009 14:08
Reversing tasks
XP Pro SP3 While I was setting up my wireless connections something popped up and said I had to turn on folder tasks (probably not the exact wording) in order to do something. Now I have these big blue boxes showing on the left side of all my classic folders and want to get rid of them. Does anyone know wh... 22 Dec 2009 11:31
Dynamic IP Wireless Setup
I'm looking for help in setting up a laptop to a linksys wireless router. Trouble is, I'm not sure how to get started since there's a different IP address each time I access the internet. Can someone give me an idea how to get started? Thanks! ... 21 Dec 2009 18:05
Unable to connect to wireless network from laptop on Windows XP
Edward Diener wrote: Jack [MVP-Networking] wrote: Hi It is probably authentication (PW) problem. Log to the Wireless Router with a cable, and disable the security. Make sure that you can connect to it when it is open. This was the first thing I tried and I still could not connect to the r... 18 Dec 2009 21:40
Unable to connect to wireless network from laptop on WindowsXP
Jack [MVP-Networking] wrote: Hi It is probably authentication (PW) problem. Log to the Wireless Router with a cable, and disable the security. Make sure that you can connect to it when it is open. This was the first thing I tried and I still could not connect to the router wirelessly. What gets me is ... 18 Dec 2009 22:46
Wireless Home Security Devices
Zicom security is provide secure and safety product in India. Security products like home Wireless Home Security provides safety to the user in absolute sense. For more product visit-http://zicomretail.com/ ... 18 Dec 2009 02:55
Unable to connect to wireless network from laptop on Windows XP
I am trying to connect my laptop via a wireless connection to my D-Link DIR-655 router. The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro L300D which as an Integrated Atheros 802.11b/g wireless LAN. I am running Windows XP on my laptop. Under Windows XP on my laptop it finds my wireless network by its name of 'MyWireles... 18 Dec 2009 19:28
student
student BigKe wrote: wireless connection "validating Identity" 14-Sep-08 I am trying to connect a desktop computer using a enhanced-G USB wirless adapter and I am recieving the connection showing continulessly "Validating Identity" I have the gigabit-N router setup with a 26 digit WEP code. I there a... 15 Dec 2009 23:22
Error message
I am really at a loss and not sure I am even in the right place to find an answer. I have a network set up with my laptop and main computer and the connection works okay but I keep getting the message " NO NETWORK PROVIDERACCEPTED THE GIVEN NETWORK PATH" when trying to access the shared files on either computer... 15 Dec 2009 10:04
What the Cloud is good for
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9141921/New_cloud_based_service_steals_Wi_Fi_passwords ... 14 Dec 2009 14:23
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last