From: VERY FRUSTRATED on
I am really at a loss and not sure I am even in the right place to find an
answer. I have a network set up with my laptop and main computer and the
connection works okay but I keep getting the message " NO NETWORK
PROVIDERACCEPTED THE GIVEN NETWORK PATH" when trying to access the shared
files on either computer. Any ideas why and wht to do? I am not the most
savvy person on a computer but would love someone to help me with this. Thank
you
From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
Make sure you setup sharing correctly. or this search result may help.

No network provider accepted the given network pathNo network provider
accepted the given network path. System error 67 has occurred. The network
name cannot be found. Symptoms: 1. You can access the shared ...
www.chicagotech.net/troubleshooting/systemerror67.htm

--
Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"VERY FRUSTRATED" <VERYFRUSTRATED(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4D823425-5568-4B63-BE13-97DEE2AD3851(a)microsoft.com...
>I am really at a loss and not sure I am even in the right place to find an
> answer. I have a network set up with my laptop and main computer and the
> connection works okay but I keep getting the message " NO NETWORK
> PROVIDERACCEPTED THE GIVEN NETWORK PATH" when trying to access the shared
> files on either computer. Any ideas why and wht to do? I am not the most
> savvy person on a computer but would love someone to help me with this.
> Thank
> you

Pages: 1
Prev: What the Cloud is good for