First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
BEWARE OF AT&T!
BEWARE OF and AVOID doing business with AT&T! AT&T exemplifies screw-the-consumer corporate arrogance at its worst. DO NOT PATRONIZE AT&T or YOU'LL REGRET IT! I had an ISP service package with AT&T Worldnet that included email, DSL, a personal website on their server, and Usenet access. Suddenly they dropped ... 30 Mar 2010 13:54
Seamless Transition Between WAPs?
I think I already know the answer ("NO!") but it seems worth a try. I've got a house where a single WAP will not serve all rooms. I've added a second WAP and it works a-ok when somebody connects to it. But the brass ring would be if devices in the house could just automagically grab whichever WAP is availab... 29 Mar 2010 10:15
Bluetooth, Broadcom, and Window 7 64-bit
I'd just finished my Windows 7 64-bit installation, all apps, etc., etc. and was trying to get rid of the last error message associated with Blue Tooth Drivers. I am using a Blue Tooth dongle from Linksys and was using the dated software supplied. It is a mystery to me why there seems to be a chasm between Mi... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
Wireless Network issue
I have had a home network set up between two desktops, a printer and a laptop. We have a wireless router. I just bought a new wireless HP printer/fax. I can't get it on the network. Now I think I have messed up the network. I have Windows XP on my desktop and it won't let me view much about the network. I... 28 Mar 2010 13:26
It is not possible to disable the wireless connection at this time
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:51:01 +0000 (UTC), Elmo wrote: The error I get when I right click on the wireless networking icon is: Error disabling connection It is not possible to disable the connection at this time. This connection may be using one or more protocols that do not support Plug-and-Play, or it m... 27 Mar 2010 12:00
Test
Test message. -- Regards, Paul Smith ... 26 Mar 2010 03:36
Can't activate Wireless Zero Configuration service
Ok so if it isn't running How do I get it started again? "Pavel A." wrote: If you don't see the wireless tab, the wzc service is not runnng - check why. Regards, --PA "Ali Shooshtari" <Ali Shooshtari(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA368896-2901-4C17-AF84-D90FAA6CBB5... 25 Mar 2010 16:16
Network Win 7 with Vista
Hi, I can't get two pc's, one running Win 7 and one running Vista, to see each other across a wireless network to share files and printers. I suspect it may be either a firewall or a networking issue. The main PC is running Vista Business with windows firewall and MS Security Essentials and the other is a lapto... 23 Mar 2010 05:39
Signal is 'Low,' or 'No Signal'
Hi: I placed one of PCs with XP in the back-room that is further away from Router/Modem Combo and most of time, ..... at the far right bottom, .... indicating, 'Signal is Low,' .... or the other time, 'No Signal.' However, I can access any web-sites as fast as the other PC with XP which is sitting close to M... 20 Mar 2010 19:59
No Signal and Signal 'Low'
Hi: One of PCs with XP has been placed in the back-room that is further away from the Router/Modem combo. At the far right bottom, .... 'balloon' popping up, .... Signal 'LOW,' or other time 'No Signal,' although I can access any web-sites as fast as the other PC with XP which is sitting close to Modem/Route... 20 Mar 2010 17:46