First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Why "You have disabled encryption"
In windows XP, I unchecked WirelessNetworkConnectionProperties- WirelessNetworks->PreferredNetworks->SecondCup->Properties- Connection->AutomaticConnection->ConnectWhenThisNetworkIsInRange. When I click OK, I am told "You have disabled encryption for the network 'Second Cup'. yada yada yada. Continue Anyway? ... 10 Apr 2010 02:40
Wireless modem
Here in Aus our ISP's are trying to flogg wireless modems at almost any unreasonable price. It sounds attractive in that possibly it may work out to drop the hardwire along with the hardwire phone and just use a wireless modem for uplift and downloading, though I have absolutely no intention of using "WiFi' as ... 9 Apr 2010 20:07
how change SSID in Linksys WRT54G2
On Apr 2, 11:39 am, "~hp-hdx~" <bo...(a)dont.use> wrote: Hi, I used Cisco/Linksys network magic, software that came with the router, to set it up and it issued the name Linsys to the router.  This is confusing. I want to name it, and have been unable to find a way to change the router's name.  Also, it set... 7 Apr 2010 12:24
no connection
i have desktop windows xp plus laptop windows vista went out bought a cisco linksys router used the cd that came with it for wireless got it going but 2 days later no more connection i have tried every thing been trying the pass week to get a connection on laptop still no connection dunno what to do any more ... 4 Apr 2010 21:31
how change ssid
Hi, I used Cisco/Linksys network magic, software that came with the router, to set it up and it issued the name Linsys to the router. This is confusing. I want to name it, and have been unable to find a way to change the router's name. Also, it set the username and password for router access and I also want to c... 5 Apr 2010 11:39
Can't Connect to the Web No matter What I Do.
My wireless on my laptop shows a good connection to my access point (2Wire), but the browsers or anything else that I try to use to connect to the net, fails. Tried all kinds of tools to reset TCIP from Microsoft and 3d party tools. LSP-Fix doesn't show any problem. Tried winsock fix, reset the stack several tim... 4 Apr 2010 21:31
No Wireless Connection!
Hi I use Win 7 with Wireless and so are numerous amount of people working with me. I do not know where the claims that mentioned above come from, and there is No way to help you since you do not provide any technical info about what you use and how. Jack (MS, MVP-Networking). "Querulous" <querulous(a)inquisit... 16 Apr 2010 05:06
W7: No Wireless Connection!
Windows 7 wireless is apparently buggy, according to several MS forums. After checking every obvious detail regarding wireless connection possibilities, W7 still will not connect with any wireless router, when no other OS (windows or not) has any problem at all. Does anyone know what the problem with W7 wir... 3 Apr 2010 11:31
So what!! Most ISP did this also
Most ISPs are or have dropped USENET servers. They stated it was too expensive to maintain. On Mar 30, 3:44 pm, Kevin John Panzke <kevin.pan...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Whistleblower wrote: > BEWARE OF and AVOID doing business with AT&T! > AT&T exemplifies screw-the-consumer corporate arrogance at its worst... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
SO WHAT? COMCAST DID THE SAME THING SOME TIME AGO! TRY USING GOOGLE GROUPS 2 ACCESS THIS USENET NEWS GROUP! IT'S VERY USER FRIENDLY! JUST FYI!
Whistleblower wrote: > BEWARE OF and AVOID doing business with AT&T! > AT&T exemplifies screw-the-consumer corporate arrogance at its worst. > DO NOT PATRONIZE AT&T or YOU'LL REGRET IT! > > I had an ISP service package with AT&T Worldnet that included email, DSL, a > personal website on their server, and Usenet a... 30 Mar 2010 12:47