First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Wired Modem and Router vs. Gateway
I hope that I am in the right place. The question I have is this: I am running an HP laptop behind a Linksys Cable Router which is behind a Cisci Cable Modem. When I did a "speed test" without the router connected I got a reading of about 20.0 Mbps. When I added the router back in and ran the same test I receiv... 19 May 2010 13:49
reply
I was hoping that this would work for me, but unfortunately there are not two wlanapi.dll files present. I have updated drivers, but that has not resolved the issue either. turfsurf wrote: DLink GWL-G630 Entry Point Problem - wlanapi.dll 22-Oct-08 "...could not be located in the dynamic link library ... 12 May 2010 18:07
Bluetooth problems
I just purchased a Magellan GPS car kit that takes a Ipod Touch and with the Magellan GPS App the Itouch works as a GPS. The unit has Bluetooth capability. I can not get it to pair with the Itouch. It does pair with my cell phone; so the Bluetooth feature on the car kit is working. Any suggestions? If this is no... 10 May 2010 23:13
Networking a printer (wireless or usb setup) Windows Starter
My friend has a couple printers--a new Epson 800 All in One and an older one. He has an I Mac and an Acer net book. The net book has Windows Starter. He should be able to use Bonjour on the Mac for Windows (I understand this is a MSFT newsgroup) to set up his network. He is not using a router. Windows Sta... 7 May 2010 16:46
Wifi not automatically connecting after sleep/hibernate.
My Toshiba L450D--11V laptop (Windows 7 Premium 64bit) got the mother of all viruses over the weekend, and nearly all the authorities I consulted on it said it was a particularly bad one, and advised to perform a factory settings recovery procedure from the recovery partition, which I promptly did. Everythin... 6 May 2010 22:04
Where do you want to go tomorrow?
Dear users of msnews.microsoft.com, There are rumors that Microsoft plans to shut down this nntp server. See this for example: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-20004109-56.html Any thoughts on where we can migrate from here - besides of the web-based MSDN forums?. To Google groups, maybe? Regards, --... 14 May 2010 19:26
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 14:56
Wireless connection disconnects randomly
I have the same router and the same Problem i placed a laptop cooling mat under it and pluged it into the wall for fan power using an usb-to-AC/DC convertor and the problem became very servrely limited Dreamweave wrote: Wireless connection disconnects randomly 18-Apr-08 I am using XP Pro SP2 and a ZyXEL P... 5 May 2010 18:18
Wireless networking an iPhone 3G?
Hello, I wonder if anyone can give me help in setting up wireless network to an Apple iPhone 3G? I have two computers networked via Lan connections on a Netgear DG834GSP modem/router. I have just set up the wireless section and the iPhone can connect via Wi Fi, I would like to be able to see the iPhone on th... 2 May 2010 17:36
Wireless network cannot connect to AP automatically
I have a Netgear AP at home. A couple of laptop computers are connecting to the AP successfully. One of computers (Compaq NC6400) is intermittently connecting to the AP. At the end of day, I discover that boardcasting of SSID can improve connection rate for that computer. Is that computer configured something w... 2 May 2010 07:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12