First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Netgear and Windows 7
I have been having a lot of problems getting this damned thing to work. First it was on Windows XP Pro and was working fine for a while. There was some problem or other and a setting was changed. Don know which setting it was though. The wireless card showed as being connected but the system could not conne... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
onlie hardware connection problem
My harddrive went out on my laptop,so i replaced it.Now when i try to go on the internet it says no network connecion hardware detected.How do i solve this problem? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice How to reference Assemblies in the GAC http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Domain login over wireless
I have searched this group and others and have yet to find a solution. I am hoping someone will know the answer... We are trying to authenticate to a Windows Server 2k3 AD domain through wireless on Windows XP. I turned the "wait for network" on and that helped. However, we need to be able to load the desktop ... 27 Jan 2010 12:39
Can't activate Wireless Zero Configuration service
Thanks Ramesh ... very helpful ... I wonder why Microsoft doesn't just put this info in the error message "Ramesh R" wrote: Just to add more to this info: Some of the Wireless Card utilities, when installed (interactively or forcefully) turn off the WZC in windows services. Go to control panel ->adminis... 27 Jan 2010 10:23
Subject: Remote Access Connection (RAS) over satellite on XP3
Client Machine(where I connect from) - XP Service Pack 3, PcAnywhere 10.5/11. Host Machine(where I connect to) - XP Service Pack 3, PcAnywhere 11. When I connect using PcAnywhere 10.5/11 to a host machine, I have problem whereby the remote connection is super slow. When the connection is establised, you need to... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Got network working but need access to delete files....
Hello, I got my wireless network working and I can share files between the two machines, one running XP Pro the other XP Home. I sent some files from the XP Home machine to the Pro, that worked fine but now I can't delete the files on the Home machine. I went into safe mode and looked at getting permission as ... 27 Jan 2010 12:39
Wireless connections without a router
Wanting to know if it is possible to connect two laptops via a wireless connection without the use of a wireless router. Reason being; is that when I go Rving; I'll have my main laptop receiving a signal from a access point via a Wlan 802.11g USB adapter with a antenna; and I would like to have the other laptop... 27 Jan 2010 23:55
Changing WPA key
Hi, I know how to change the key on the router, but how do I change it on the pc and on a laptop that connects to the router? Thanks ... 26 Jan 2010 12:06
AirPMCFG.exe & WZCSLDR2.exe - Entry Point Not Found - Wlanapi.dll
Okay i did this but i still get one error message (instead of two) "leeroy santana" wrote: I am using a D-link Air Premier DWL AG660 Wireless card. After installing Windows service pack 3 I started getting the following messages every time I was booting up. AirGCFG.exe - Entry Point Not Found The pro... 24 Jan 2010 20:22
error 871122
"rossella" wrote: I am from Florence Italy, I will try to explain my problem but my english is not too good.....however......Today it is happened a mistake in connecting to internet using my wireless router but i can only connect to another that I don't know. I cannot use "visualize wireless access... 20 Jan 2010 14:04