From: Jodie on
I have searched this group and others and have yet to find a
solution. I am hoping someone will know the answer...

We are trying to authenticate to a Windows Server 2k3 AD domain
through wireless on Windows XP. I turned the "wait for network" on
and that helped. However, we need to be able to load the desktop
icons based on the profile from the file server. It seems that only
about half of the time this is successful. When it fails, it tells me
that we do not have access to that folder on the remote file server.
Other times, it just loads the desktop icons from the file server like
it should.

It seems as though something in the startup scripts or the network
itself is not completing before the icons are loaded (or attempted)
and that may be where the problem is. I am not certain of this, this
is just a theory.

I am using a Linksys WUSB54GC wireless card with Windows managing the
wireless on Windows XP SP3. The wireless profile is configured for
Open/WEP with PEAP and EAP-MSCHAPv2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Jodie