From: duane on
My harddrive went out on my laptop,so i replaced it.Now when i try to go on the internet it says no network connecion hardware detected.How do i solve this problem?

How to reference Assemblies in the GAC
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f2f89cdf-bd79-4af1-9713-4e258f164faa/how-to-reference-assembli.aspx
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
My guess would be thta there is No native drivers for the Network card in
the OS.
Check the Laptop's support site for the Drivers and install them.
This might help too, http://www.ezlan.netwireless.htm;
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

From: smlunatick on
On Jan 28, 10:32 pm, duane skinner wrote:
> My harddrive went out on my laptop,so i replaced it.Now when i try to go on the internet it says no network connecion hardware detected.How do i solve this problem?

> How to reference Assemblies in the GAChttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f2f89cdf-bd79-4af1-9713-4...

Hard drive needs to have Windows re-installed as well as all the
drivers reinstall before you can get the laptop to work correctly.
Check with the laptop's support web site and get all the drivers,
especially the "Ethernet" network adapter.