From: 9ui09 on

From: 9ui09 on

From: 9ui09 on

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
If you can connect to another access point it means that your basic Wireless
works but it is opened and you are Not using any security.
First look at the preferred List of the Wireless and clean it up.
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
Then set your Wireless with the best level of security that your Access
Point supports.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).