First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Connecting XP PC to new Windows 7 Laptop
I am a user of Windows XP SP2 PC with a USB Broadband Internet connection. The PC has connection to my DTH TV and using the Video Capture card on the PC, I am able to capture videos (from TV or my handicam) and burn them into DVDs. I want to watch these family videos on the new 17" laptop with Windows 7 I am... 11 Jan 2010 01:07
Quran
What say about the great book"HOLY QURAN" Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice C# - Native SQL Provider Sample Speed Tests http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/78874993-4573-4196-a7cc-186ec9adad7f/c--native-sql-provider.aspx ... 9 Jan 2010 10:45
Quran
What say about the great book"HOLY QURAN" Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice HTMLDocumentClass - Parsing HTML in .NET http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3351da6d-eb86-4d88-a7bc-ae671cbcee87/htmldocumentclass--parsi.aspx ... 9 Jan 2010 10:45
Wireless zero config doesn't start automatcially
"Mike" wrote: Help!!! I purchased a d-link wireless router and a dlink wireless usb adapter. I am having issues with the wireless zero configuration. It won't start automatically. Is there something that I need to do to get it to stayt on it's own? I am constantly starting it up manually. Pl... 9 Jan 2010 14:06
Unidentified Network
I am having issues with my network, When i startup my system Windows 7 connects my wireless as Unidentified and Public. If I run Homegroup Troubleshooter it finds the issue and fixes it, thereby setting it to private, but network still unidentified. specs: Windows 7 Home premium with all updates and driver... 11 Jan 2010 02:11
wireless zero configuration
What's happening here is that your computer is over-riding what you're doing. You need to find the Wireless Settings of your computer manufacturer in the Control Panel (mine is called Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility). Open that up and it should give you an option to check or uncheck a box about letting it mana... 8 Jan 2010 06:07
Wireless Connection
On my Toshiba Laptop (with XP Professional) I have a Wireless connect button. With this button in the off position each time I switch on the laptop XP searches for a wireless connection. If the button is on it finds my wi-fi ok, if it's off it says it can't find one. Is there anyway I can stop XP automatica... 7 Jan 2010 23:38
Export Profiles in WZC - a solution
Hi Stan, I was facing the same issue and found a solution. There is a scripting engine called AutoIt that allows import and export of profiles. It can be compiled into a stand alone executable. Yesterday I started working with it and I created two scripts, one that exports profile and another one that imports t... 6 Jan 2010 14:19
Windows 7 doesn't recognize Apple TV
Don't know if this question/problem is appropriate here. If not; point me in the right direction. Trying to hook up my new Apple Tv. Set it up with my wireless router and the two talked to each other no problem. ( don't know what they have in that unit but I picked up 15 wireless connections in my neighborhood; ... 7 Jan 2010 11:19
Ideas for a good wireless print server.
I've got two PC's with wired printers. One USB one parallel. The parallel died and I have always shared the two with no issue but that means, as everyone knows, the one PC must be on. I also have a wireless router. So I'm looking for a way to hook the USB printer without the PC. I'm guessing a wireless print... 6 Jan 2010 18:49