From: (PeteCresswell) on
I think I already know the answer ("NO!") but it seems worth a
try.

I've got a house where a single WAP will not serve all rooms.

I've added a second WAP and it works a-ok when somebody connects
to it.

But the brass ring would be if devices in the house could just
automagically grab whichever WAP is available.

Is there any way to make that happen?
--
PeteCresswell
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
If you use expensive Pro APs (Like Cisco) you might get real seamless.
With regular End-User hardware, set the APs to the same SSID and put each
one on a different channel.
YMMV, it would work but it would be spotty. I.e., Wireless computer sometime
would stay on a weaker AP when you move around and you would need to switch
them manually.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)..