From: Trevor on
Further to previous post, I have a Dynamode Wireless USB network adapter
which shows in Device Manager as Marvell Wireless Device V1.0.1.2.

Have searched endlessly for drivers for this. Anyone know how I could get it
going?

From: Pavel A. on
Trevor wrote:
> Further to previous post, I have a Dynamode Wireless USB network adapter
> which shows in Device Manager as Marvell Wireless Device V1.0.1.2.
>
> Have searched endlessly for drivers for this. Anyone know how I could get it
> going?

A suggestion... in three easy steps:
1. Open a window (the physical window in your room).
2. Throw it out there, see it going :)
3. Then get any other, supported one, with drivers.

Regards
-- PA
From: Trevor on
Yes but I'm in the Pyrenees and the nearest computer shops are 1.5 hrs away.

From: Pavel A. on
Trevor wrote:
> Yes but I'm in the Pyrenees and the nearest computer shops are 1.5 hrs away.

But 1.5 hrs are much less than endless :)

--PA

From: Trevor on
Yes but skiing calls tomorrow.