From: Meebers on
Rebuilding a Toshiba M45 laptop from a HDD crash. Everything working except
cannot figure out how to make the laptop auto switch from ethernet
connection to wireless and viceversa when you plug or unplug the ethernet
cable. Worked before the HDD crash, I am sure it is a config of some kind
?? Now I have to manually select the option and do a repair to make it
work.

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
This is your options - http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

From: Meebers on
Thanks Jack.....would have never got there without that
article...."Metrics"? who would have thunk!