From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi everyone.

Tomorrow is the last day of this group.

After years of being here, and thousands of postings it is time to say
Goodbye. :D

Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

From: Pavel A. on
"Jack [MVP-Networking]" <jack(a)discussiongroup.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone.
>
> Tomorrow is the last day of this group.
>
> After years of being here, and thousands of postings it is time to say
> Goodbye. :D
>
> Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

Mr. Rattok,

Many thanks for your help and practical wisdom contributed to this group.
We will miss you.

Maybe you would like to visit these network related forums of MSDN and
Technet,
and stay connected.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/w7itpronetworking/
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/itprovistanetworking/
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpwirelesssdk/

Pavel A.

From: Pookie59 on
How is it that on the very last day of the newsgroup I have a problem and in
trying to resolve it I luck up on this group? smh Only I could have that kind
of luck... Will the posts remain archived somewhere? I see lots in here that
I could use!

Thanks!