From: Bart on
Most of my "proofing" options are gray-ed out in Outlook 2007, so I can't
choose initial capitalizations, for example. All options in the "When
correcting spelling in Outlook" are not available, while those above it (When
correcting spelling in Microsoft Office programs) are available for changing.
Similarly, the only autocorrect changes i can make is to add items to the
"Replace text as you type" list -- all other tabs on the page, and other
options are unavailable (gray-ed out).
Thanks in advance for your help.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Do you have outlook installed as part of the office suite or 'standalone' ?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?