From: ch on

hi guys, i have the same problem as imonitor up here and i tryed using link
Engel posted but it's dead, i come to a site where it says "no posts added
for this"
can u please help me, i've tryed everything, i even found some posts on
regedit entries but i didn't change a thing cause i'm not that experienced
with it.
thank you