From: Jordan on
I keep getting the following error every time I try to use Windows Update:
0x80071B6E. How can I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
posting to this newsgroup, please.

Not that it'll help you at all but...

0x80071B6E The specified session cannot be found.
ERROR_CTX_WINSTATION_NOT_FOUND
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

From: E van Leeuwen E van on
Hi,

We experience the same on a SBS 2003 sp2 server. Tried all the mentioned
methods.

From: Jordan on
I am using Win Server 2003 R2 with IE 7.

From: Jordan on
Any ideas out there?