From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Jordan" <Jordan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:031B706C-50F2-435A-B215-1656B2F9117B(a)microsoft.com...
> Any ideas out there?

<cmd_output OS="XPsp3">
E:\>set /a c = 0x1B6E
7022
E:\>net helpmsg %c%

The specified session cannot be found.
</cmd_output>

Try doing a manual install without a network connection.
That should at least change the symptom.

Also, as always, check the install log for clues.
This reported code may not even be the most significant one there.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---