From: Julia Hopkins on
I can't get my Windows XP SP3 PC to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital
camera via the USB port. My PC recognises other devices via the same USB
port. The camera is recognised by other Windows XP SP3 PC's using the same
USB cable. Any ideas, anybody?
From: Jim on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 04:25:22 -0700, Julia Hopkins
<JuliaHopkins(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I can't get my Windows XP SP3 PC to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital
>camera via the USB port. My PC recognises other devices via the same USB
>port. The camera is recognised by other Windows XP SP3 PC's using the same
>USB cable. Any ideas, anybody?

Is it plugged in thru a hub ?