From: Joseph E. Savard on
I did forget to mention, and my intention was to...

Have you set the PATH in your TEXTMATE as an alternative from prefs.

But your faced with the same issue on changing versions frequently.

From: Musdev Musdev on
Joseph E. Savard wrote:
> I did forget to mention, and my intention was to...
>
> Have you set the PATH in your TEXTMATE as an alternative from prefs.
>
> But your faced with the same issue on changing versions frequently.

I see guys, thank you for the help and advice, I guess i'll stick to the
shell if i'm going to be switching environments back and forth. Thank
you

Regards
Musdev