From: Amin from TO on
My limited experience with this has questions.
- Is cache mode being used? if so disable it temporarily.
- What is the format of the data files if any? ANSI or UNICODE?.
- Do the delegate MBX permissions and/or Security permissions contain
'Account unknown' of unresolved SIDS?. They have caused issues with me.
- If these delegates are members of groups, are any of those members who do
NOT have a MBX? If so remove them. (Act. Dir. users and Groups)
--
Amin M.