From: 77nivek77 on
When I post appointments on Outlook, then close Outlook, certain appointments
shift one hour earlier/later than I set them for. What is causing this? It
doesn't necessarily happen with all appointments all the time, however.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Which ones shift? Are you syncing with a device that is set for a different
time zone or daylight time setting?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.