From: Michael__Tuscany on
The reason Outlook plays stupid game is that Microsoft products are all faulty.
How can a company trust its emails in the hands of a bad application?
I can not wait to swuitch to another product.
Microsoft applications all have problems.
Michael

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Michael__Tuscany" <Michael__Tuscany(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:58751C01-7E5B-4E88-8E1A-A48B963314BE(a)microsoft.com...

> The reason Outlook plays stupid game is that Microsoft products are all
> faulty.
> How can a company trust its emails in the hands of a bad application?
> I can not wait to swuitch to another product.

So, why don't you?

> Microsoft applications all have problems.

There isn't a single non-trivial application that doesn't have problems, so
when you switch to your new product, be sure to complain about its probelms,
too, because it WILL have them.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]